Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kris Allen - I Need to Know Featured on The Vampire Diaries 10.7.10

This was a fun surprise tonight! I was watching The Vampire Diaries on the CW and heard a very familiar tune. It took me a minute, but very quickly realized that Kris Allen's I Need to Know was being used prominently on the show. It was the perfect companion to the scene and I'm honestly surprised it took so long for this song to be used on a tv show. This is the second time in as many days that we've been surprised with unexpected Kris news. In other Kris news, American Idol is in Conway shooting a promo for their 10th season, and there will supposedly be a surprise announcement while they're there. So keep an eye on twitter!

In the event that you missed I Need to Know being featured, here's the video, thanks to yendiders.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I don't watch this show, but I'm watching it now on the West Coast airing. Nina Dobrev is totally tripping me out right now, though. She looks so much like Jennifer Love Hewitt.

    Oh, and Kris! It's about time someone picked up one of his songs for a TV show. I'm REALLY hoping one of the choreographers on So You Think You Can Dance (ahem Mia Michaels/Stacey Tookey) will use it on the show some day.

    ReplyDelete