Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Josh Groban - New Song "Voce Existe Em Mim" Available Today on iTunes

Another song off of Josh's upcoming album Illuminations is available on itunes today! Voce Existe Em Mim is the first song Josh has sung in Portuguese. One song off the album per week is being released in anticipation of the full album release, and buying the songs off itunes as they are released will count towards the purchase of the full album download, available November 15. Higher Window will be available on October 26 and L'Ora Dell'Addio will be available November 9.

Download Voce Existe Em Mim here, and the album is available for preorder on Amazon. A special Limited Fan Edition is available through WB as well. This album is Josh's first in 4 years (Awake was released in 2006) and is being produced by  Rick Rubin.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, I'm not very pleased with Josh's vocals--it sounds like he's having to put too much effort into the singing. I don't know if that's just my weird perception, or what. But I have to say, I REALLY like this song, and I think I like it mostly because of the drums. The drums seem totally effing amazing, especially during the bridge and going into the third chorus. I've listened to it over and over again just for that.

    ReplyDelete