Thursday, November 4, 2010

Josh Groban - Hidden Away Video

The video for Hidden Away, Josh Groban's first single off of his upcoming album Illuminations and his first video in 4 years premiered on Popeater.com yesterday. Groban talks about the song and the video, saying the song is "about people needing the kind of life shaken out of them," Groban explains. "It's about people who are waiting for that release. It could be somebody coming home from work, a friend -- but the song itself is about people who need to be woken up inside."

Fans should expect more videos for tracks off Illuminations. "I think these songs really lend themselves to music videos," Groban says. "They're very personal stories for me and so my quest in making videos in the future is try and make videos that visually more and more match the mood of the song." 

Josh will be performing some small shows leading up to the release of the album on November 15. I'll be doing a full recap of the album when I get it, so be on the lookout for that. From everything I've heard, I'm really excited to hear it.

Check out the video here!

No comments:

Post a Comment