Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ryan Star 11:59 PRE ORDER on Amazon & Cover Art

It's REALLY happening!!

The cover art for 11:59 has been revealed and this is what Ryan has to say about it:


Lastly, I'm so proud to show you here first - the cover art for the album 11:59. I grew up on the beach and am very connected to a place called Montauk. Its all over my music and has been a part of every big moment of my life so it is fitting and beautiful that this Art includes my oldest friend. Enjoy.

11:59 is about knowing who you are in your moment of greatness. Everyone has one.

What is your 11:59?

Finally, as of today, you can pre-order 11:59 on Amazon HERE. I'm hoping its going to show up on itunes soon as well. Also, there are still tickets available for the release party at the Fillmore Irving Plaza on August 3. You can get them HERE.

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am - and how much I can't wait to hear this album. Its going to make me burst into tears in the best possible way. August 3 can't get here soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment