Friday, March 4, 2011

Mike Robins - No Mercy Available on iTunes!

Mike Robins's first single, No Mercy, is now available on itunes! After a couple of delays, it was finally made available, just in time for his show in Toronto tomorrow night. I did an artist profile on Mike a couple of months ago, so if you're not familiar with him, now's the time to check him out! The song is amazing - its catchy with a great story of love and longing, and some great hooks. Overall, a great radio song! (I actually still have the chorus in my head and I've only listened to it once so far) Mike had made an acoustic version available as a preview, and the full version was totally worth the wait. I can't wait to hear the full EP, and am hoping that he comes back to Boston again soon - I'd love to see him live.

Mike's going to be playing a show in Toronto tomorrow night at the Rivoli, so if you're in the area, check it out. He's also going to be on VH1's Best Cruise Ever this year, playing with Hope. So if you're going on the cruise, be sure to catch a show!

I'm sure we'll be hearing great things from him in the future. You can get the single here.

No comments:

Post a Comment