Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Josh Groban - New Single - Hidden Away

Josh Groban's new album, Illuminations is dropping in November and Hidden Away is the first single off of it. Upon first listen, I'd forgotten how much I love his voice and why I fell in love in the first place. I really love how it's just him and the piano - a little bit of falsetto, a lot of soaring baritone. Its the simplest things that I love in a song. This song live will be amazing - whether he adds strings and full band into it, or just keeps it simple with the piano - its going to be gorgeous.

Check it out and let me know what you think! Once the album drops, I'll definitely do a first reaction blog, so keep an eye out!

Download Hidden Away

2 comments:

  1. I've only listened once. I....can't really decide. I really love the music, and it's so nice hearing him sing something new, but beyond that...I guess I'll reserve judgment until I listen a few more times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it but is sounds like a Baptist hymn.

    ReplyDelete