Monday, February 20, 2012

Ryan Star - Stay Awhile Video

Hey, the blog is alive! I know its been a long time, but I'm finally getting back into the swing of things and will be periodically updating. I haven't abandoned it, no worries, dear readers. :)

Last week, Ryan Star unveiled the official video for his new single, Stay Awhile. I really love the song - I feel like it'd do well on radio and will be a great song for the summer. If you're in the Phoenix, AZ area, Mix 96.9 has been playing it - and it can also be streamed online. I'm super excited to see what's going to happen with it - and I can't wait for more new music from Ryan.

Here's the video - its PG-13 for some nudity and probably not safe for work. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. You had me at "nudity."

    And, okay, the song is pretty good, too. If you can get past the steamy shower scene and actually listen to the music, that is...

    ReplyDelete